Re: [Planner Dev] Suggestion for project tracking planned v. actuals using Phase as a commit/restore tag.

On Tue, 2004-04-20 at 21:14 +0100, lincoln phipps openmutual net wrote:
> Been bugging me to discuss this - Baselines (as MS Project
> Refers to them) and how do we implement the same in Planner ?.

Can you just clarify something, since I don't use MS Project: is a
Baseline in their notation the same thing as what Planner is calling a
Phase? Or does it imply some extra semantics or conditions?

Cheers,
Malcolm