Re: [Planner Dev] New patch for undo indent and moving tasks

Alvaro,

	as far as I know - it was only me doing stuff in
planner-task-tree.c so should be nothing else to cause problems
here. I'll test your patch as well.

Can you now list what in Planner you expect to NOT work on UNDO/REDO because you must have nearly finished everything ?. Its now probably easier to list what doesn't have undo/redo.

I'll take a little while to test - say 24 hours - as last night the
mobo died on one of my WinXP PCs so I have to repair that because
its used to other project work: my Linux servers are fine :) else
wouldn't be emailing this !

Rgds,
Lincoln.

Alvaro del Castillo wrote:
Hi guys!

This morning I have solved the conflicts in the undo code for the last
patch applied from lincoln to move tasks and the undo code for indent
tasks and move tasks seem to work correctly.

I have test in some deep the code but you know, hacking and testing the
same person isn't a good thing. So here goes another patch against the
last CVS. I hope this patch will work until I apply it to the CVS, but I
don't know all the patches that now are in the queue :)

Cheers

-- Alvaro