Re: [Planner Dev] HTML Export Improvements

Richard,

I tried assigning the bugs to myself but my bugzilla user account
doesn't have that permission. Can you give my user the administrative
powers needed or assign the bugs to me yourself? I hope you get feeling
better.

Thanks,
Chris

--
Chris Ladd
Email: caladd particlestorm net
On tis, 2004-04-06 at 21:13 -0700, Chris Ladd wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> I am going to spend the next couple of weeks seeing what I can do to
> improve the HTML Export feature of planner. I would like to fix bugs #
> 129226, 135388, and 137243 if they haven't been claimed.
>
> I would also like the list to post any ideas they have for improving the
> HTML page exported by Planner. To get the ball rolling, here are some
> ideas I have:

[...]

Sounds great to me! Feel free to assign the bugs to yourself as you
start working on them.

Imendio HB, http://www.imendio.com/