[Planner Dev] HTML Export Improvements

Hello All,

I am going to spend the next couple of weeks seeing what I can do to
improve the HTML Export feature of planner. I would like to fix bugs #
129226, 135388, and 137243 if they haven't been claimed.

I would also like the list to post any ideas they have for improving the
HTML page exported by Planner. To get the ball rolling, here are some
ideas I have:

1. Make the HTML Gantt Chart similar to the Planner one by changing the
colors to match and add in the week numbers and month days. I think I
should also add the WBS onto the task name.

2. Remove the menu floating thingy. It just seems to get in the way and
doesn't really add anything useful because the HTML page is really not
long enough to need a menu index.

3. Change the color of the Project Name to black. It is currently
yellow, which I think makes it look out of place.

Ideas? Suggestions?

- Chris

--
Chris Ladd