Re: [Planner Dev] Third patch for task undo removal: solve lincoln problem reported

Hi!

Sorry, I haven't said that the 3 patches for the undo removal aren't
incremental. You have to take a clean planner CVS and apply the patch.
The third version is the last one, until richard review it and I commit
it to the CVS.

Cheers