[Planner Dev] New website online

Hi!

Due to not having as much time as I thought this took a bit longer time
than planned. But now I have put up the new Planner site, we still needs
lots of content but I hope that you all will help with that :)

http://planner.imendio.org/

If you want to help filling out these pages that would be really really
great. If you do, please send the text to planner-dev mailinglist. It
doesn't have to be formatted.

Since some people have expressed interest in writing documents for the
page that we are going to add support for doing this, aswell as a
helping document on how to tag up those documents.

Still have to figure out how to get the user guide in there and make it
possible for Kurt to update it live, I'm thinking that using webdav for
this might be the best way.

Regards,
  Mikael Hallendal
--
Mikael Hallendal               micke imendio com
Imendio HB                     http://www.imendio.com