Re: [pinpoint] problem with backgroud in pinpoint

Could you put a package of your failing presentation somewhere?

On Sun, 2014-06-22 at 13:38 +0200, kadkarol wrote:
Hello,
Pinpoint use until 2012. I have many presentations. Recently something strange happened to me. I have
updated the system to Kubuntu 14.04 amd64 and my presentations are not displayed. There is no background on
them. It does not work well as a background movie. The same presentation all work on Kubuntu 12.04 amd64.
Is it possible to somehow fix it?

Karol S