Re: [pinpoint] countdown duration?

ah, great!
hadn't made the connection yet with the preamble time setting. Thanks.

I used pinpoint for the first time on friday in a 'real' presentation at school. went great.

Hans

On Sat, May 26, 2012 at 8:59 PM, Øyvind Kolås <pippin gimp org> wrote:
On Thu, May 24, 2012 at 5:45 PM, Hans Fast <fasthans gmail com> wrote:
> the speaker screen displays a countdown that defaults to 30 minutes. Is
> there a way to set this duration to something else?

The duration set in the preamble/default settings for the presentation
is the duration of the presentation in minutes. The duration property
of each slide is used when doing a recording test-run to compute the
relative durations for each slide, making it possible to steer the
time use on each slide according to whether you are going too fast or
too slow.