Re: [pinpoint] pinpoint-question

On Mon, Feb 20, 2012 at 5:24 PM, nick richards <nick nedrichards com> wrote:
> On 20 February 2012 16:58, Karol Sieńkowski <kadkarol poczta onet pl> wrote:
>> Hi
>> Today I used a pinpoint, and I really like. But I have some problems:
>> 1) How do I make text font in several sizes: for example 100 px, 50 px, 20 px
>> on a single slide?
>
> I think the answer for this is "you don't" but I'm open to
> contradiction if someone else knows better.

pingpoint supports using pango markup, as can be seen also in the
sample presentation, it is possible thought for most things - perhaps
apart from a title heading on an initial slide, to not do too much
such "graphic design" work with pinpoint :) See
http://developer.gnome.org/pango/stable/PangoMarkupFormat.html for
detailed documentation of pango markup.

/Øyvind Kolås
                                                 -- William Gibson