[pinpoint] Video background does not show up in presentation

Hello everybody,

I would first like to thank you a lot for this piece of software. It's too geeky for
becoming mainstream but it is just what I wanted. Love at first glance!

Let's come to the question: as per title, I tried to place a video as the background of a slide and it
does not show up. I only see the black screen with the text on it.
For being more precise I tried with different formats:

avi --> [fit] [fill] ---> no good
264 --> [fit] [fill] ---> no good
ogv --> [fit] [fill] ---> no good

the video files are in the same folders as the other images (which show up properly)
and they show up if I hit [tab] and mplayer them without any relative path (so they are
in the right folder indeed). Maybe an aspect ratio has to be specified? I am stuck.
If you need it I can send the video as an attachment for you to try...

Otherwise, is there any way to "embed" the video like an object floating on the background?
That would work too as I don't really need to have it maximized as long as I can see it.

I hope you can help me as I would really like to get rid of OO presenter and this seems the
best way to do that.

Thank you in advance

Luca