Re: Performance ideas (resend) ...
- From: Matthias Clasen <matthias clasen gmail com>
- To: michael meeks novell com
- Cc: performance-list <performance-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Performance ideas (resend) ...
- Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 11:55:41 -0500
On Tue, Mar 3, 2009 at 4:35 AM, Michael Meeks <michael meeks novell com> wrote:
> === Un-necessary gconf key thrash ===
I had a look at metacity wrt to this, and came up with a patch that helps a bit:
Of course, it would be nicer still if GConfClient could be smarter
about its cache and avoid doing remote calls if a directory is
preloaded and monitored...
] [Thread Prev