Re: Boston summit

hi,

Andrei Soare schrieb:
> Hello,
>
> You haven't replied to my last email - I was asking you about the
> performance-tool hackfest you proposed.
>
> First of all, are you sure you're coming to Boston ? If so, and you
> want to do this hackfest ( which by the way I would love to get
> involved into ), then we must talk to someone about it, no ? Perhaps
> draw more people in.

I should get the final decision whether I can come soon, but I guess it
will be okay. The Boston summit is more or less free form. So there is
no official planning of the items in advance - that up to the people.
I've put the gnome performance list into the loop. Would be nice to know
if anyone else is interested in performance tools and is coming.

Stefan