Re: Malloc profiler/callgraph
- From: Chris Wilson <chris chris-wilson co uk>
- To: Eero Tamminen <eero tamminen nokia com>
- Cc: performance-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Malloc profiler/callgraph
- Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 07:57:55 +0000
Eero Tamminen (eero tamminen nokia com) said:
> Have you increased the number of allocation functions you can give?
> At least older Valgrind/Massif versions had very small limit on
> how many functions could be given.
Yes, that was one of the changes I did make. The alloc_fns now uses an
XArray and its bsearch, so it supports an unlimited number of custom
allocators. However, I completely agree that supporting regex matching
would reduce the number of flags you need to setup and so I will look
into what support valgrind offers.
][Date Next] [Thread Prev