Re: Malloc profiler/callgraph

Eero Tamminen (eero tamminen nokia com) said:
> Have you increased the number of allocation functions you can give?
> At least older Valgrind/Massif versions had very small limit on
> how many functions could be given.

Yes, that was one of the changes I did make. The alloc_fns now uses an
XArray and its bsearch, so it supports an unlimited number of custom
allocators. However, I completely agree that supporting regex matching
would reduce the number of flags you need to setup and so I will look
into what support valgrind offers.
Thanks.
--
Chris Wilson