Re: Login time

Federico,

Looking at the page http://live.gnome.org/GnomePerformance/LoginTime you
want to patch Nautilus to see when the Desktop is loaded and painted.
Would it be possible to see this via strace? If that's the case, it
should be easy to use strace and fifo in combination with a script to
see when it's done?

If the above is true, the I guess the same goes for gnome-panel and
gnome-session?

Cheers,
Magnus