Re: GtkPerf data for GTK+ 2.6 vs GTK+ 2.10 vs Maemo-GTK+ 2.6

Hi Benjamin!

Thanks a lot for your work on the torturer!! It was quite an important
thing to change indeed :-) I commited your patch (sorry for the delay,
there were a few conflicts) to my git tree:

   git://dev.laptop.org/projects/soc-gtk

(its location might change in the next few days/weeks as the "Summer
of Code" program ends, to make things easier).

(the huge print statement to do
it is currently #if 0'ed out - you might want to enable it to check that
there's no huge deviations).

I kept these too, I thought they'd still be useful.

Thanks again!

Cheers,
Manu