Re: Fixed point cairo.. or no cairo?

On Wed, 2006-08-16 at 00:19 +0000, Aivars Kalvans wrote:
> Matrix with values like { 1.0, 0.0, 0.0, 1.0, 0.0, 0.0 } does not
> require any multiplication, because result is the same as input.

	I like your patch, and I guess it'll always be faster on a machine with
no FPU, of course there are a number of other places where this should
be used.

	Having something like:

enum {
	MATRIX_CORE_IS_UNIT = 0,
	MATRIX_CORE_IS_PURE_SCALE = 1,
	MATRIX_HAS_TRANSLATE = 0x800
} MatrixProp;

	Or whatever,

	That was tracked, and used to annotate the various matrix operations
might be fast & small enough for both use-cases; might also accelerate
some other cases: general matrix products etc.

	HTH,

		Michael.

--
 michael meeks novell com  <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot