Re: [pdfmod] Icons and text option

I mean the difference between the two pictures I am attaching. In one screenshot, buttons for actions "up", "reload", "stop" etc have text labels under them whereas in the other screenshot they do not have such labels. I find the version with icons and text much easier to use (the icons are bigger and easier to hit and not all icons are self-explanatory). At least on my computer, PDF Mod's interface is only without the icons.
Tomas