[pdfmod] Close document but stay available?

Hi,
Thanks for this tool.

When finished working on a document there seems be no way to drag&drop
other document and work with it. There is only option to open new
document, meaning program will launch dialog browser then user need to
browse his/her folders and find the file to be opened. This can be
'corrected' by not closing main application when user chooses Close
(Ctrl+W) but instead only close document, which is more intuitive
IMHO.

If it's not clear what I'm asking as I'm not native English speaker:
Please allow Closing the document but application to remain active,
with empty document window.

TIA