Re: [pdfmod] Catalan Translation

It looks like you have comments/reviews on
http://l10n.gnome.org/vertimus/pdfmod/master/help/ca - can you work
with the Catalan translation team to get it committed?  I don't know
if the l10n.gnome.org comment system is their preferred way of
communicating; there might be a mailing list or IRC channel you should
join too.

Gabriel