Re: [pdfmod] Spanish translation

Hi Ramon,

Somebody had already submitted a translation of the app, which I just
committed.  But I think there is still some more work to do on it:
http://l10n.gnome.org/vertimus/pdfmod/master/po/es

Also, the user documentation under /docs isn't translated into Spanish
at all yet; see http://l10n.gnome.org/module/pdfmod/

Gabriel