From: "Andre Klapper" <ak-47 gmx net>
To: "daniel g. siegel" <dgsiegel gnome org>
Sent: Wednesday, January 11, 2012 11:15:05 AM
Subject: Re: outreach program meeting

Hi,

On Tue, 2012-01-10 at 16:13 +0100, daniel g. siegel wrote:
> we had some very fruitful discussions during last guadec and the mentor
> summit about the future of gnome outreach programs (including summer of
> code). there are a lot of great ideas floating around and i think we
> finally should set them in stone. as the new year just has started, i
> think it would be a great time for a meeting:
>
> 18th january 2011
> #outreach on irc.gnome.org
>
> ruben, andré and myself are on gmt+1, marina is on gmt-5, so how about
> something between 16.00-20.00 gmt?

I cannot yet 100% confirm, but I will likely be around.

Is this about outreach programs (GCI, GSoC, GWOP) only, or generally
about outreach (gnome-love)?
If the latter, it could also be interesting to invite Sriram Ramkrishna
<sri ramkrishna me> who's in UTC-0800 as we had a short discussion on
the situation of gnome-love a few months ago on IRC.

andre
--
mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed
http://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper