First ostree stack releases for 2022

Hi,

First up we have ostree core:
https://github.com/ostreedev/ostree/releases/tag/v2022.1

Next is the ostree-rs Rust bindings:
https://github.com/ostreedev/ostree-rs/releases/tag/v0.13.4

Then ostree-rs-ext which has all the ostree-container glue:
https://github.com/ostreedev/ostree-rs-ext/releases/tag/ostree-ext-v0.6.0

Please see the links for details!

One other thing I want to highlight related to this is that
https://github.com/ostreedev/ostree/issues/2427
is still simmering in the background.  We've discussed ostree having a hard dependency on Rust in the past
several times.  It is now 2022.  I'd like to consider pulling the trigger this year and add a hard Rust
dependency.  If that's a problem for you, please comment in the ticket.  Thanks!