Re: Experience report: OSTree in our build system

Sorry this one got stuck in moderation for so long!  Please do send from the list member address, because the
moderator queue is 95% spam and I keep forgetting to look at it.  (The mailman thing where it mails you once
a day every day is super annoying too)