Re: Managing OSTree on s3(fs)

Not quite S3, but for Google Cloud Storage, I just used manual sync commands to pull the current repository state and push the new one. You can see a quick (but not actually working due to unrelated reasons) example of the idea here: https://github.com/howl-editor/howl/blob/azure-pipelines/azure-pipelines.yml#L40