ostree - how to enable libcurl's continue/resume feature

Hello,

When using curl, there is an option to Continue/Resume a previous file transfer at the given offset using the -C flag.

Our understanding is that ostree uses libcurl to download its metadata so we're trying to figure out if it's possible to instruct ostree to enable libcurl's "continue/resume" feature.

For the sake of providing a bit more context, we're having difficult getting 'ostree pull' to work on a  device with a very slow bandwidth connection (1kbps-15kbps). After experimenting
with the curl command itself, we're eventually able to finish downloading with the -C option set so we're assuming this would help ostree if it too had this feature enabled.

Please let us know what you think.

Thank you,

Davis