Re: OSTree locking fails sometimes

On Thu, Jan 24, 2019, at 7:51 AM, Dan Nicholson wrote:
I'd guess that the more likely issue is the recent
change to make summary generation take an exclusive lock in
https://github.com/ostreedev/ostree/pull/1681

Ooh yes, thanks for that - you are very likely right and I was chasing a red herring.

Which then means...probably the lock timeout should be bumped?  I am uncertain about any hardcoded timeouts
really.

But Stefan can you try bumping `lock-timeout-secs` in the repo config?
See `man ostree.repo-config`