ostree-related talks from Devconf.cz 2018

I posted to atomic-devel@ here; there's some cross over here.

https://lists.projectatomic.io/projectatomic-archives/atomic-devel/2018-January/msg00057.html

My "tools container" talk might be interesting for this group - it's how I actually
develop ostree myself (along with other things).  And for my rpm-ostree talk I've
come up with a new analogy I'm going to start using more around "hybrid" cars;
we're bridging a gap between images and packages in the same way.

I also realized now I missed Rob's excellent EndlessOS talk in there, direct link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcykFHJEDUU