Re: trying to understand how the /boot/loader symlink is supposed to work.

Here is our libostree + Yocto integration:

https://github.com/advancedtelematic/meta-updater

And some getting started docs:

https://docs.atsgarage.com/quickstarts/raspberry-pi.html

Best Regards

Phil

From: ostree-list <ostree-list-bounces gnome org> on behalf of Gatis Paeglis <Gatis Paeglis qt io>
Date: Tuesday, 30. January 2018 at 22:48
To: Colin Walters <walters verbum org>, "ostree-list gnome org" <ostree-list gnome org>
Subject: Re: trying to understand how the /boot/loader symlink is supposed to work.

> Maybe for the people who are making libostree-based OSes - if you have
publicly available systems, post here so we can gather a list?  That way
we can all use each other more easily as references.

Here is one reference system, ostree + yocto-based linux images:

Doc: http://doc-snapshots.qt.io/qtota/index.html

Source code: https://github.com/qt/qtotaupdate