Re: no such metadata / no such ref errors on the command line

(Cosimo meant `ostree pull $remote $commit_hash` and he's talking about the second issue in case that's not clear.)

For the first issue, "No entry in remote summary", it looks like flatpak is searching for a 64-bit application, but according to `flatpak remote-ls -d flathub | grep scouts`, the app in Flathub is 32-bit. I'm not sure why it does that though. What version of flatpak are you using?

Matthew Leeds  |  +1.205.873.0740  |  Endless