Re: Moving existing ostree users to a new branch - take 2

On Wed, 2017-05-03 at 09:49 -0600, Daniel Drake wrote:

I'd be interested in any comments on the new design here, before we
start the full code review process.

I'm not sure if this has been brought up before, but we are also
interested in being able to forward between different repositories. I
don't think that can work if the only information about this is stored
in the summary for the new branch, since the clients won't know about
the new repository that this summary resides in...