OSTree v2017.1

First release of the new year:

https://github.com/ostreedev/ostree/releases/tag/v2017.1

This release has mostly bugfixes, the main new feature is that the prune
command gained more sophistication around selectively pruning branches. We're
planning to use this in Project Atomic work where we want to co-locate both
"development" and "stable" branches in the same repository.

The next release is likely to be more exciting, as we have an additional new
libcurl backend in the works - this release contains some preparatory cleanup
for that.

Thanks to all contributors!

Colin Walters (19):
      docs: Fix ostree.version -> version
      fetcher: Hoist core "mirrored request" API to public
      fetcher: Move high level functions into "fetcher-util"
      fetcher: Split lowlevel API into file/membuf variants
      build-sys: Minor makefile tweaks
      Split trivial-httpd into separate binary
      pull: Rework delta superblock fetches to be async
      trivial-httpd: Daemonize better
      .dir-locals.el: Standard Emacs indentation config
      unlock: Fix description for --hotfix
      tests: Alias assert_not_reached() -> fatal()
      pull: Fix theoretical checksum collision for metadata fetches
      fetcher: Rework API to use strings for tls keys/db
      tests: Don't inject newline in URL
      tests: Loosen error regexp
      libtest: Enable web server logs
      Add support for more selective pruning
      tests: Add a big (many objects) pull
      Release 2017.1

Dan Nicholson (3):
      repo: Fix indentation
      repo: Fix object list keys ownership
      repo: Fix list_objects annotations

Mario Sanchez Prada (1):
      static-delta: Pretend that world unreadable objects are new objects

Paul van Tilburg (1):
      admin: Use execlp() to look for systemctl as the shell would

Simon McVittie (3):
      Fix TAP syntax in test-basic-user.sh, and run it
      Sourced test snippets: remove shebang and make non-executable
      Make corrupt-repo-ref.js executable