Re: libostree v2017.15

On 12/20/2017 04:36 AM, Colin Walters wrote:

We're tracking an issue with http2+libcurl (#1362) and while I've been too
cowardly to pull out wireshark and gdb to fully track this down, it looks like
there are a number of issues still floating around HTTP2+libcurl (some are
server bugs), that we added support at both build and runtime to disable http2.

We think we found a bug in libcurl yesterday with respect to http2 handling
that we think is the root cause of our issues. Stand by for an upstream issue
to be opened.