rpm-ostree v2016.4

See this fedora-devel list post:

https://lists.fedoraproject.org/archives/list/devel lists fedoraproject
org/thread/2LQ7ELNPQP6EDWFDW4RWOZJFJFWDEUF6/

In rpm-ostree now we're *finally* deeply integrating the librpm and libostree
layers in a way I've talked about forever.  Should be interesting for anyone
else building projects using libostree.

BTW, this is perhaps obvious but also worth restating - I plan to continue to
maintain "libostree" as a clearly separate layer, so that anyone who doesn't
want the RPM part but instead something more custom/modern can reuse
the shared library.  Basically shared infrastructure around bootloader handling,
rofiles-fuse and perhaps systemd service interaction around updates, but
different metadata formats (rpmdb versus dpkg etc.)