OSTree v2016.3

A new version of OSTree is now available as a git-evtag[1] signed tag:

https://git.gnome.org/browse/ostree/tag/?h=v2016.3

This is a quick followup to the previous release.  The build was broken
with `-Werror=format` on 32 bit - we didn't have any 32 bit CI, a problem
which I'll be remedying in the future.

There was also a regression with static delta offline execution as used
by xdg-app.

Besides that, Alex discovered that our handling of endianness in static
deltas was wrong - we tried to canonicalize everything to big endian,
but the size was missing.

Newly generated deltas will now have an endianness marker which we
will honor.  For older deltas, we'll apply some heuristics which in my
testing work well (basically if the delta sizes are in exabytes,
that's probably byteswapped).

Alexander Larsson (2):
      deltas: Fix regression in ostree_repo_static_delta_execute_offline
      rofiles-fuse: Handle operations on the root

Colin Walters (8):
      libarchive: Fix a 32 bit format warning
      lib: Two more compiler warning fixes
      deltas: Fix some more 32 bit warnings
      deltas: Include an endianness marker
      deltas: Use endianness marker when parsing
      deltas: Heuristically detect endianness for older deltas
      deltas: Add a compression size heuristic for endianness detection

[1] https://github.com/cgwalters/git-evtag