OSTree v2016.15

I actually tagged this yesterday, but forgot to do the
announcement here.

https://github.com/ostreedev/ostree/releases/tag/v2016.15

This release is mostly bugfixes - for example, it cleans up the vast
majority of memory leaks caught by ASAN. We also build without
libsoup again, which is preparatory for a potential addition
of a libcurl HTTP backend.

Another notable change is that we now always checksum individual
objects even when applying static deltas, regardless of whether or not
the summary file is signed. This is part of an ongoing thread about
supporting OCI as a transport layer.

Alexander Larsson (5):
      pull: scan_commit_object() - don't load variant twice
      ostree-repo-traverse: Don't leak floating GVariant
      pull_with_options: Don't leak csum_v
      pull: Don't leak delta superblock variants
      delta compilation: Fix leak

Colin Walters (34):
      [ASAN] delta compilation: More leak fixes
      [ASAN] deltas: Fix minor memory leak
      [ASAN] cmdline: Fix minor leak in delta cmdline entrypoint
      traverse: Use g_hash_table_add
      [ASAN] sysroot: Fix leak/double free of keyfile origin
      [ASAN] metalink: Fix leaks of buffer
      [ASAN] bootconfig: Drop a pointless strdup in parser
      [ASAN] set-origin: Squash a leak
      [ASAN] tests: Fix leaks
      Define and use cleanup helpers for libarchive
      [ASAN] tests: Cleanup all current remaining leaks
      tests: Use G_DEBUG=fatal-warnings here too
      tests/keyfile-utils: Drop tests covering preconditions
      lib: Always checksum content in deltas
      pull: Write .commitpartial for local pulls first too
      lib: Remove unused ostree_metalink_get_uri()
      tree-wide: Use g_hash_table_add() where applicable
      ci: Make all ci tests gating for Homu
      build: Add more default errors
      lib: Ensure we use _GNU_SOURCE in enum templates
      fetcher: Define an abstraction over SoupURI
      build: Make libsoup optional again
      [ASAN] sysroot: Squash a leak in lockfile acquisition
      build: Always do enum scanning now
      tree-wide: Switch to autoptr for GOptionContext
      build: Error if glib isn't found
      repo: Add unconfigured-state to remote config options
      Skip gjs-based tests if ASAN is enabled
      tests: Tweak installed tests to deal with ASAN
      ci: Drop sudo installed tests
      ci: Combine UBSAN and ASAN by default
      lib: Squash last use of GFile deltas_dir
      ci: Rebase to f25
      Release 2016.15

Dan Nicholson (1):
      repo: Fix annotations for remote_fetch_summary functions

Jasper St. Pierre (1):
      ostree-repo-traverse: Remove an accidental print statement

Mario Sanchez Prada (1):
      man: Mention bare-user in manpages, along with the other modes

Simon McVittie (13):
      build: clean up ostree-remount if building without systemd
      ci-build: consistently use yes/no for booleans, not yes/empty
      ci-install: add ci_distro
      travis-ci: put an explicit copyright/license on the scripts
      travis-ci: Use a non-ostree-specific name for the Docker image
      travis-ci: Move helper function to before we start building anything
      travis-ci: cat the test log after successful test runs
      travis-ci: Run `make distcheck` too
      travis-ci: Use "slim" Debian image for testing
      travis-ci: Enable stretch (the future Debian 9), replacing unstable
      travis-ci: document parameter variables
      tests: prepend to an existing LD_LIBRARY_PATH, GI_TYPELIB_PATH
      Terminate individual tests after (10 * $TEST_TIMEOUT_FACTOR) minutes