Using OSTree API

Hello, even knowing the API is not stable yet, I decided to evaluate
which language to use to develop a new system built around OSTree
(currently we use a bunch of bash scripts which do not sound very
reliable for me) and the candidates were C++ and Python. C++ is the
language I am used to the most and I can reuse lots of libraries I use
on other systems. But I had some issues on using ostree on C++,
specially regarding resources management.

I checked ostree uses libglnx to manage memory, which I found a bit
confusing, because requires keeping a version of this library on my
project, which I believe can be improved. Is there another way to
manage it? I am totally new on glib programming, so it might have had
some influence on my issues.

Python, on the other hand, works "out-of-box" with much simpler calls,
even though looking for documentation is not very straightforward.
Gobject support on python is very mature, so it kind of discards other
languages with poor support. I am not really a fan of python, but will
end up by choosing it due the lack of options :-(

Awkwardly I found no ways to generate C++ bindings from introspection
files. It's a bit off-toppic Do anyone know if it is possible?

Thx in advance.

--
Sent from my mind