Re: Boot to the upgraded/downgrade system after upgrade or rollback by default (rpm-ostree)

Always a new tree is deployed, it's put as second option on grub menu.

If I replace all the logic for setting the default option on grub.cfg
for a single "set default=1", it works, but if I just cannot commit it
to the ostree repo. I can change the generating script
/etc/grub.d/00_header and commit it, but it will not be used until the
next grub.cfg generation.

By the way, wasn't grub2 supposed to use the files on
/boot/loader/entries/ instead of the entries on grub.cfg?