Re: Bootloader problems deploying from ostree repo using anaconda kickstarter (reproductible, configuration files attached)

Then I did the most obvious: commited the missing link (loader) to
directory loader.0 (no trailing slash) and the error at least has
changed :-)

Now I have the following error:
08:55:38,155 INFO program: Running... ostree admin instutil set-kargs
root=UUID=3aaf5f99-4bc2-4926-8de3-de813e99bf06
08:55:38,267 INFO program: error: Unable to find a deployment in sysroot
08:55:38,269 DEBUG program: Return code: 1

I am now trying to solve this issue...