bmap for raw image deployment

Hi Colin,

I am writing you because you are behind the OSTtree project.

I just wanted to point to the bmap-tools project, may be it will be
interesting for you to use it for deploying images faster.

We used it in Tizen and it saved us tonns of time - raw images were
deployed many times faster than if we used DD.

I am not sure if you are planning to use raw images. But I wanted to let
you know just in case it is interesting for your project.

The git tree:
git://git.infradead.org/users/dedekind/bmap-tools.git

Some docs:
https://source.tizen.org/documentation/reference/bmaptool

Some more information:
http://git.infradead.org/users/dedekind/bmap-tools.git/blob/HEAD:/docs/README