Re: Cancel

Hi,

On Thu, Sep 11, 2014, at 09:55 AM, Jeff Ortel wrote:
Is there a way to cancel a pull when using libostree?

That's what the GCancellable argument is for.

https://developer.gnome.org/gio/2.40/GCancellable.html

I haven't tested the ostree code itself with passing something other
than NULL and actually cancelling, as for the most part we've just been
relying on death-by-SIGINT for the client tooling terminating the whole
process, but it's definitely intended to work.