Remove extra whitespace in ostree C files

Hell List,

Now I am trying to submit the patch which is to get rid of extra whitespace.

But this patch is very big (82 files will be changed... ) and it will create confricts for everyone working on patches.
So do you have any other idea to remove these extra whitespace? For example, we should do this incrementally?

Here is the all-in-one patch to remove extra whitespace in C.

  https://github.com/GNOME/ostree/pull/22/files

(It may be better to send here, but it's so big that I put the link which I sent before.)

Regards,
Kenjiro

--
Kenjiro NAKAYAMA <nakayamakenjiro gmail com>
GPG Key fingerprint = ED8F 049D E67A 727D 9A44  8E25 F44B E208 C946 5EB9