Ostree and Das U-Boot

So,
  I'm right now evaluating various OS update systems for ARM-based systems.

Before I start digging into ostree I wanted to get a quick feel for
what is done / needs to be done to get it to run with uboot.

The installation target will be headless devices, and we're mainly
looking for atomic upgrades as well as one-time boot targets. ( aka,
try and boot the new system, if that fails, watchdog kicks in and it
automatically boots the old system )

This ought to be doable with ostree from what I can see, though I'm
not sure how much work would be needed to get it working, and if it'd
be worth it compared to other solutions like swsup or something
homebrewed. (yuch)

Regards,
  D.S.