Re: Possible bug in ostree_repo_pull

On Mon, 2013-09-09 at 16:08 +0100, Vivek Dasmohapatra wrote:
While working on some code that needed to run a pull operation in a thread
(as per g_task_run_in_thread) I think I found a bug:

http://cgit.collabora.com/git/user/vivek/ostree.git/commit/?h=main-context-unbalanced-unref&id=17735ff9789afb77e80e11217cb81d226062e3f5

The GMainContext reffing/unreffing appears to be unbalanced to me.

Should I open a bug? Or is this trivial enough to import directly?

Bugs are kind of high overhead; for things like this, it's fine if you
just pastebin it or something.  Mainly I just want review, so if you
catch Sjoerd and he says it's fine, that's great!

Do you have commit access to GNOME git?

Anyways I just pushed this, thanks!