syslinux issues

Hello,

posting here mostly because bugzilla seems to be down. I'm trying to use ostree with Arch Linux and I run into some issues with syslinux (6.02).

* /boot/syslinux is assumed to be a symlink. It's a real directory on my system. Can we just g_file_query_exists?
* The indenting is not necessarily a tab, it was four spaces on my system. I guess we could just strip the string.
* I have LINUX instead of KERNEL. It seems like both are valid.
* We are writing out the config to /boot/loader/syslinux.cfg, not to /boot/syslinux/syslinux.cfg, despite what the message says. What is the intention there?

Thoughts would be appreciated. I can try to make patches for these.

--
Daniel Narvaez