Re: ostree/gnome-ostree - perl-native compilation failure.

On Mon, 2013-04-22 at 11:14 +0100, Przemo Firszt wrote:
Hi,
I need some help with ostree/gnome-ostree. "ostbuild make -n build" is
failing on perl-native (5.14), my system (fedora-f18, perl-5.16).
Full build log: http://pastebin.com/qKuCcyLA and the important part where
"ostbuild make -n build" throws error:

So the first thing I did here was check whether "bitbake perl-native"
works with the latest oe-core git master on my Fedora 18 workstation,
and it did. The next step was to take the current "poky" fork of OE that
gnome-ostree uses, and bitbake perl-native there.  That works.

However I hadn't booted this machine in about two weeks; there are
package updates, including one to perl.  I suspect it's likely to fail
after I update =/  But we'll see...