Re: Replacing guestfish's bootloader by our own

On Wed, 2013-04-03 at 20:07 -0400, Colin Walters wrote:

I built this locally, and I'm a little bit grumpy that we're now pulling
in Perl into the -runtime tree:
http://people.gnome.org/~walters/syslinux.txt

This is fixed by just removing "syslinux"; the packages are already
split.  Pushed:

https://github.com/cgwalters/poky/commit/ce638bb75bd81586b13fa3e3f563ced633c40f53

Anyways the best git module for this bootloader code is:
https://git.gnome.org/browse/gnome-ostree-integration

Fixed up for comments and pushed:

https://git.gnome.org/browse/gnome-ostree-integration/commit/?id=a108e4ca9e3661057c39ad1bcdaf51082deea9a6

And finally the biggest change happens in ostbuild (checkout the last
6 commits) : https://github.com/djdeath/gnome-ostree/commits/master

Tweaked a small bit per comments and pushed.