ostree 2013.2

There are a few highlights from this release:

* We now support trees with pregenerated initramfs images; this
  is the expected default model, and next release I'll remove
  the hardcoded bits to run dracut, and expect trees to come
  with a standard interface to regenerate the initramfs.
  As part of this, we need to run "triggers"
  beforehand, so ostree now skips running them
  if /usr/share/ostree/triggers-run exists.
* ostree pull is rewritten again to hopefully really fix race
  conditions.
* "admin: Don't delete the running deployment" was a pretty
  hilarious bug where despite me saying how upgrades are safe,
  we'd end up deleting the running tree if you upgraded twice
  before rebooting.  Glad that's fixed.

Get it from:
https://git.gnome.org/browse/ostree/commit/?id=9cbae4f2fde1f6eeef17bb65ac90929197fa707c
http://ftp.acc.umu.se/pub/GNOME/sources/ostree/  [ mirrors still syncing, but
                                                   really, you should be using git ]

Shortlog from 2012.13:

Colin Walters (48):
      admin: Allow specifying --boot-dir
      core: Drain fdatasync() API into libgsystem
      core: Ensure kernel and initramfs are put into place with fdatasync()
      core: Reuse more libgsystem API in utils
      core: Drop dead prototypes from header
      admin: Propagate --boot-dir to subcommands
      admin update-kernel: Ensure initramfs has correct owner/mode
      admin update-kernel: Drop support for booting from host kernel
      Update to the latest libgsystem
      admin: Add --no-bootloader option to update-kernel
      update-kernel: Change dracut to use tmpdir on host, fix deploy path lookup
      admin: Ensure /var/log/journal exists
      admin install: Ensure /ostree is initialized first
      Update to the latest libgsystem
      Port ostree-pull to GSConsole
      pull: Drop dead code to pad output strings too
      admin: Don't overwrite previous ref unless it's different
      libgsystem: Update to the latest
      pull-local: Support pulling checksums too
      pull-local: Port to GSConsole
      pull-local: Fix crasher in previous commit when not connected to tty
      pull-deploy: Allow switching trees too
      switchroot: Use MS_MOVE to / rather than chroot
      admin: Use /sysroot/ostree automatically
      pull-local: Output status even in non-tty case
      TODO: A few updates
      pull-local: Fix uninitialized variable ref
      core: Add API to convert csum -> checksum without malloc()
      pull-local: Don't call g_hash_table_init() on a NULL hash
      build: Use AC_SYS_LARGEFILE
      core: Use default /sysroot/ostree/repo or just /ostree/repo as appropriate
      Update libgsystem
      deploy: Don't run triggers if /usr/share/ostree/triggers-run exists
      admin: Don't delete the running deployment
      admin: Fix lookup of active root
      config-diff: Properly print files relative to root
      build: Bump GLib dependency to 2.34.0
      admin: Support installing pregenerated initramfs images from tree
      admin: Assume we're using /ostree if there's a toplevel /usr
      tests: Update expected diff output
      pull: Drop support for original archive repositories
      core: Fix object enumeration for archive-z2 repositories
      run-apache: Use -DFOREGROUND, not -X
      pull: Rework threading communication model
      Release 2013.1
      switchroot: Suppress compiler warning for asprintf
      build: Add scripts to EXTRA_DIST
      Release 2013.2

Giovanni Campagna (1):
      admin: restore current-etc symlink