Introducing myself: Andres Gomez

Hi,

I've joint recently this list and I've been playing for a while with
OSTree and friends so I would like to introduce myself briefly.

My name is Andres Gomez and, as Adrián, I'm working for Igalia. I'm from
a Spanish town called León, although I'm now living in Helsinki.

As I was saying, I had been playing for a while with OSTree and I'm
going to keep dedicating some of my daily working time to help on
pushing this project.

My IRC nick in GIMPNet is "tanty" so you will see me often hanging at
the #gnome-os channel.

Hope to start contributing soon!

Br.

--