Heads up: New deployment model in git

See:

http://git.gnome.org/browse/ostree/commit/?id=3832544ac40b5bbfcee3621cc5ab096ac64e578d

Basically there are two major changes:

1) We default to using the kernel from the os, not the host kernel, but
   you can still use the host kernel if you use:
   ostree admin update-kernel --host-kernel
2) As the above commit message says, how/where we "deploy" systems has
   been reworked.

As a benefit to all this, I've streamlined the new-installation process,
it's now just a matter of:

ostree admin install http://ostree.gnome.org/gnome-ostree.cfg

That config file is parsed and then it turns into a chain of:

$ ostree admin os-init gnome-ostree
$ ostree pull gnome-ostree trees/gnomeos-3.8-x86_64-runtime
$ ostree admin deploy gnome-ostree trees/gnomeos-3.8-x86_64-runtime

I'll likely do a release this weekend and update the wiki pages with
more info.

Biggest known issue currently now: The Yocto standard kernel config is
old and doesn't have many modules enabled, notably it doesn't even have
CONFIG_DRM...I'll look at updating this soon.