Re: [orca-list] Accessible screen recording solutions for Linux

Hi Vsevolod,

For your first question, I have made some screen recording with Kazam which provide good accessibility.

Because I use Debian, I don't know if there is some package for Kazam in Arch.

I always record full screen because I don't really know how to only record one window.

Sound can also be recorded to have feedbacks from Orca recorded.

Hop this helps,